Zebra LI4278 1D-LI USB Scanner Kit
- Excellent 1-D scanning performance
- Captures virtually all 1-D bar codes on any surface ‘ including mobile phone displays
- Wide working range
- Superior motion and angular tolerance
- Patent pending single circuit board construction
- Bright crisp aiming line
- Built-in rechargeable replaceable battery
- Long life industrial charging contacts
- Compatible with 123Scan and Remote Scanner Management (RSM)
- Withstands 100+ consecutive drops to concrete
- Multi point-to-point
- Batch mode operation
- Flexible mounting vertical or horizontal
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Backward compatible
- Additional information
The LI4278 takes 1D bar code scanning to the next level, allowing workers to scan faster and farther as they can capture virtually any 1D bar code.
Built for all day and everyday use, the LI4278 offers cordless freedom with Bluetooth compatibility. It also offers better encryption for improved security and better overall wireless performance.
The LI4278 is backward compatible with its key accessory – the cradle – which works with its cousins, the LS4278 and DS6878. Superior battery power management delivers the largest number of scans per battery charge to support scan intensive applications. You can use it in dusty and wet environments and it can survive a 6 foot/1.8 m drop Designed with iOS integration in mind, the LI4278 scanner can be put into iOS compatibility mode, and offers an easy method to control the iOS virtual keyboard LI4278 Black Standard Cradle USB Kit LI4278-SR20007WR Scanner (10 meter range from cradle) CBA-U01-S07ZAR USB Cable CR0078-SC10007WR Cradle Note.
A separate PSU is not required as the USB cable is used for communicating and charging. However, if you wanted to also add a power supply (PWRS-14000-258R) this will decrease the charge time