Honeywell Barcode Scanner GRANIT 1991IXR BT 2D USB KIT
Product Code: SCHW1991IXR3USB5R
Honeywell Granit 1991IXR USB Kit: Wireless. Ultra-rugged/industrial. 1D, PDF417, 2D, XR (FlexRange™) focus, with vibration. Red scanner (1991iXR-3), smart battery (BAT-SCN05), charge & communication base (CCB22-100BT-03N) USB Type A 3m straight, 5v host power cable (CBL-500-300-S00).
Warranty – Scanner: Three-year factory warranty and Battery Pack: One-year factory warranty
Ensure maximum productivity and uptime with Granit™ 1991iXR expanded range ultra-rugged barcode scanner. Best-in-class durability ensures low TCO. Premium scanning performance ensures even damaged or low quality codes scan quickly. Granit XP expands capabilities and redefines ultra-rugged scanning.
- Built to survive harsh treatment including 3 m (10 ft) drops, 7,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles, operating temperatures from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F) and IP67 sealing, Granit XP reduces service costs and increases device uptime.
- Granit provides extreme performance scanning, even on damaged and low-quality barcodes. High-quality barcodes scan and transmit faster than ever.
- The XR model is ideally suited to normal, near-field scanning operations on 1D and 2D barcodes, plus eXpanded Range scanning of UPC to 1.5 m (5 ft) and 100 mil codes to 10 m (33 ft).
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.