The TSP100ECO, the world’s first ECO POS printer, further extends the legacy that is the TSP100 futurePRNT. The TSP100ECO supports Star’s commitment to being ecologically responsible, while allowing Star to continue to provide a high-speed, software enriched, economical choice for users.
The TSP100ECO electronics has been designed with an advanced power management circuitry which allows any user to reduce his printer current consumption by up to 75% compared to standard Star printers making it the most economic printer in its class. Developed with smart paper management features, the TSP100ECO is designed to minimize the environmental impact of point of sale printing.
Adding to the environmentally friendly design is the TSP100ECO’s cover unit. The cover unit is manufactured with Halogen-Free recyled plastics. The packaging each printer is shipped in is also recyled and eco-friendly.
- Internal Power Supply
- High Throughput: 28 RPM (Receipts per Minute)
- "Receipt on Demand" Printing Option
- Instant "Wake Up" from Sleep Mode
- All Accessories Included
- All Drivers and Software Included
- Revolutionary futurePRNT Receipt Design Software
- Earned Energy Star Qualification
- 75% reduction in power consumption compared to standard Star printers Learn more...
- Up to 70% reduction of paper consumption Learn more...
- New Halogen-Free printer housing
- New recyclable packaging
Point of Sale (POS), Hospitality, Kitchens, Inventory Management, Asset Tracking and Management
4 Years Return to Base
Copyright © POS Store 2018 - Guaranteed Best Prices on Point of Sale Equipment!
Call today Sales: (03) 9514 9605 | posstore.com.au