The innovative Motorola LI4278 Bluetooth®-enabled cordless bar code scanner delivers superior data capture anywhere in the workplace. Its multi-line rastering pattern eliminates the need for exact aim, enabling scanning within a 50-ft (15-m) radius and allowing operator extra room to move.
This laser handheld device excels in retail, healthcare or light industrial environments, boosting productivity and profitability.
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Ensures secure wireless transmission of data.
- Multi-line rastering scan pattern
- Eliminates the need for exact aim and positioning.
- Remote scanner management (RSM)
- Allows users to discover, provision and upgrade devices from a central remote location.
- Long-life industrial charging contacts
- Yield reliable performance, rated to 250,000 insertions.
- Patented, single circuit-board
- Eliminating a major source of vulnerability and keeps down operating costs.-
- Wide working range
- Reads good- and poor-quality bar codes at similar ranges, reducing the need for extra scanning movement.
- Superior motion tolerance
- Eliminates the need to pause between scans.
- Tough design
- Withstands 5-ft/1.5-m drops onto concrete, reducing downtime from breakage.
- Powered through host cable
- Simplifies installation by eliminating the need for a power supply.
- Plug-and-play and universal cable
- Enables Rapid deployment and versatility within any computing environment.
- Multi point-to-point
- Allows use of up to three scanners with a single cradle.
- Batch mode operation
- Increases application design flexibility.
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- Adapts to your environment.
Retail Applications, Stocktake, Warehousing
3 Years Return to Base
Copyright © POS Store 2018 - Guaranteed Best Prices on Point of Sale Equipment!
Call today Sales: (03) 9514 9605 | posstore.com.au