The affordable LS2208 handheld bar code scanner provides fast, reliable scanning in an ergonomic, lightweight form. The wide working range —from near-contact to 17 inches — makes this device ideal for retail, hospital, education or government settings. Multiple on-board interfaces ensure integration with a variety of host systems.
Zebra Black USB Kit: Includes LS2208-SR20007R Scanner, CBA-U01-S07Zar Cable, 20-61019-02R Stand by Zebra
- Durable, single-board construction meets stringent 5-ft drop tests.
- Scratch-resistant tempered glass exit window Is designed for continuous use.
- Accurate first-time capture of 1D bar codes Increased productivity, resulting in shorter check-out lines and better customer service.
- Wide working range Delivers optimal performance from contact to 17 in (43 cm).
- Multiple on-board interfaces Simplify installation and integration and ensures future compatibility.
- Plug-and-play, with universal cable Means rapid deployment, with a single cable connecting to any computing environment.
- Intuitive design Minimizes setup and training time.
- Ergonomic, lightweight design Reduces user fatigue with sleek, balanced form for maximum comfort and productivity.
- Hands-free Intellistand Enables presentation scanning and easy switching between hands-free and handheld modes.
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF) Enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer, reducing costly modifications to the host software.
Retail Applications, Stocktake, Warehousing
1 Years Return to Base
Copyright © POS Store 2018 - Guaranteed Best Prices on Point of Sale Equipment!
Call today Sales: (03) 9514 9605 | posstore.com.au